Endless Online Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Truth

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Admin Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lDoom

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application.   Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:39 am

I thought i'd follow the basic setup which was provided to make it easier to read, ect.

Name:

Tom (IRL) lDoom (Forums)

Ingame name:

Doom

Reason:

Prepare yourself because this is going to hurt your eyes. Not because of excessively bad grammar or spelling but because of quantity. I hope you like to read.

Basically, I want to be an admin because, first of all, the majority of admins to my knowledge are not from my timezone and therefore have to sleep, (like any human) Although, because i'm from the UK, I can be on when they are not, thus making it easier to keep the server monitored at all times. I have a lot of experience in being staff involved in the majority of places, forums, online games ect. I frown upon abuses of power when they have staff and beleive they should be eradicated. Similarly, I think there should be an age limit of atleast 13 to ensure admins are more mature and responcible.

I think there need to be people online at all times to ensure the server is run to maximum efficiency and also this helps prevent people being driven away to other places/server because there's someone to ban/mute advertisers at all times. I can also do website design + make graphic arts/illustrations if required. Smile

Finally, I like to help people out and ensure they're enjoying themselves and given the chance I will help as much as allowed/as I can, taking into account limitations.

Position:

Admin ofc? xD (Tbh, the 1-5 or w.e I don't mind providing I have the essential abilties to do my job. Smile )

Why we should pick you:

Various reasons, firstly, i'm not power-mad and I just want to help out, get the job done properly. Helping people out has always been a great desire of mine, naturally it is very pleasing to know a problem has been resolved or an issue has been dealt with. I guess a different of timezones makes it more convienient for everyone to be being 'watched' by an active user aswell.

That's all I have to say on that one, any questions are appreciated too. Smile

Last edited by lDoom on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wind

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Doom   Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:53 am

Cba to read all Doom is great a nice firiend hew knows his way around Please consider him V-exe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkremaker
GM
GM
Darkremaker

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application.   Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Really Good application you have there sir. I'll check you out online
Back to top Go down
lDoom

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application.   Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Just got to wait and see what happens now I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Application.   Admin Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Application.
Page 1 of 1