Endless Online Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Truth

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Darkremaker's Admin Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkremaker
GM
GM
Darkremaker

Darkremaker's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Darkremaker's Admin Application   Darkremaker's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Alright Let's Get To It:

Name: Julian

Ingame Name: Darkremaker

Reason: To help out Tehbyte and all of It's players, I think it's my duty to help make tehbyte the best it can become.

Position: 3-4

Why we should pick you: "I am very helpful, anytime u need a help I'll be there. I am a active character you don't even need to question when I'm going to be online because I'll already be online. I promise to do whatever n my power to make sure things on tehbyte goes clean and simple and without confusion and destruction.You have gotten a lot of people saying yes they won't be abusing or that there very helpful but from me i know when to do something and how to finish it up good. I'm a recruiting maniac i know where every person in the EO community goes to, so i can get people online and get interested into our server. If you don't believe me i can prove it on the spot. And Great ideas coming from me. I Thank you for this opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Yanea

Darkremaker's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: lol   Darkremaker's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:09 am

Dark - You should post some negative points at least

*Spawning in PK when the admins aren't on
*Leading newbies to PK
*Spamming global
Back to top Go down

Darkremaker's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1