Endless Online Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Truth

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Yanea - Admin Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanea

Yanea - Admin Application. Empty
PostSubject: Yanea - Admin Application.   Yanea - Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Hello, I'm sure you must have heard this about a thousand times now, but I'm applying to be an admin. I am very loyal to the game and I am on it quite frequently, I am always helping new people in #Newb and I am always bringing people in to Tehbyte from the main and I usually alert the admins of problems using the ? tool. My name on Tehbyte is Yanea and I am very aware of the Tehbyte economy and prices along with crafting knowledge and where to get items. I am very aware of the admin position in this game and it's features and I am very open towards the community with my own issues and problems. I understand that the community is a tight-knit bunch of people who all enjoy eachothers company but I also understand that there are certain people who wish to corrupt this and break the rules. I have to admit that I have been jailed once (which was sorted by Captskeet after solving the real problem). I have a keen knowledge of the Admin commands that are given and I have a strong sense of justice which I can promise you wouldn't falter. I can't stand people who try and mess up the game, as I am sure you wouldn't want either. Also, I am currently learning to map, and I can pixel with a source if this helps. I also speak 6 languages, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian and German, So I could help a wider range of people on Tehbyte as well as bringing a different and bigger range of people from all over the world to Tehbyte. I also make websites, along with website layouts if this helps. I can promise you that if I became an admin, I would never ever abuse my powers for the wrong reasons, and I enjoy listening to other peoples ideas. Thankyou for taking your time to read this. Yanea
Back to top Go down
Darkremaker
GM
GM
Darkremaker

PostSubject: Re: Yanea - Admin Application.   Yanea - Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Really Nice Application, Your not bad at all!!
Back to top Go down
Yanea

PostSubject: Thanks   Yanea - Admin Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 am

Darkremaker wrote:
Really Nice Application, Your not bad at all!!
Thanks Dark, it's posts like that that makes this all worthwhile.
I need it to reach Bron though, but he's really busy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yanea - Admin Application.   Yanea - Admin Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yanea - Admin Application.
Page 1 of 1