Endless Online Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Truth

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

admin application if your still needing somone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twoweek

admin application if your still needing somone Empty
PostSubject: admin application if your still needing somone   admin application if your still needing somone I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Name: twoweeks

lets get to the point...

the reason i think you should give me a chance at being an admin is that im very fun, always on, but yet i make sure everyone is going by the rules that are set. As you can tell i enjoy playing this server, and im usually on at nights and that means i could watch over the night players when there is very few other admins are on. being helpful with the players is also one of the things i am able of doing. if you have any other questions then please pm me on here or in the game. thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkremaker
GM
GM
Darkremaker

PostSubject: Re: admin application if your still needing somone   admin application if your still needing somone I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 pm

What can you offer to tehbyte? Any keen sense of skills?
Back to top Go down
twoweek

PostSubject: Re: admin application if your still needing somone   admin application if your still needing somone I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:05 pm

well no keen sense of skill other than realizing whats right and whats wrong in a game. But it doesn't mean that i couldn't develop some artwork skills or coding skills that might be needed or wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin application if your still needing somone   admin application if your still needing somone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin application if your still needing somone
Page 1 of 1