Endless Online Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Truth

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guide and rules.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ufcwarrior
Admin
Admin
Ufcwarrior

Guide and rules. Empty
PostSubject: Guide and rules.   Guide and rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 am

Ok, Hint: If you say I will do events all the time. that will not get you admin, Or if you say i will ban or do something to players for little shit might not get.

Guide

Name:
Ingame name:
Reason:
Why we should pick you:
Back to top Go down
http://tehbyte.omgforum.net
Oats
GM
GM
Oats

Guide and rules. Empty
PostSubject: Admin position.   Guide and rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:14 am

Name: Jared
Ingame name: Oats
Reason: To help the players of the Tehbyte community, I do that now even as a player.
Position: Lvl 3-4
Why we should pick you: I think you should pick me because I'm a very skilled 'player'. I know what is wrong and right. I have many ideas to increase the game's maps and items, and to make it more popular. I know the rules, I know the commands. I can also map, and I for sure as hell don't abuse, I don't find it necessary to warp so much around when there is already #aeven, etc commands. I'm basically on Tehbyte all the time, so I can stop spammers, advertisers, and hackers. I think you'd make the best decision if you chose me. Overall, I am very respectful, and helpful, and nice.
Back to top Go down

Guide and rules.
Page 1 of 1