Endless Online Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Truth

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Drop Glitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
konan

konan

Drop Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Drop Glitch   Drop Glitch I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:51 am

it happens alot of time even though u got the drop u cant pick it for sometime and ppl will get a chance to pick it and if u tried to relog after ur back on they got it already so admins pls fix this.
Back to top Go down
snoopieboy
GM
GM

Drop Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Glitch   Drop Glitch I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 pm

konan wrote:
it happens alot of time even though u got the drop u cant pick it for sometime and ppl will get a chance to pick it and if u tried to relog after ur back on they got it already so admins pls fix this.

also sometimes when you drop something and you try to pick it up again it says its protected by som1 in the same room as you.
Back to top Go down
Ufcwarrior
Admin
Admin
Ufcwarrior

Drop Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Glitch   Drop Glitch I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Heres the thing. We can't do nothing about this problem because its in the endless online coding. Its a error from vult-r coding. Sorry
Back to top Go down
http://tehbyte.omgforum.net
v-exe.
HGM
HGM

Drop Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Glitch   Drop Glitch I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:13 pm

This is one of those things that is messed up the other way. It's not the drop that is glitching. It's the name that is glitching. So next person to freakout I'll mute.

~topic closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drop Glitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop Glitch   Drop Glitch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop Glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Online Truth :: Bugs/Glitches-
Jump to: