Endless Online Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Truth

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

harassment^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
konan

konan

harassment^ Empty
PostSubject: harassment^   harassment^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:37 am

[img][/img]harassment^ Endl0010

it was funny at 1st but he keeps repeating it so i got bs and posted it here and he even said it at global.
Back to top Go down
snoopieboy
GM
GM

harassment^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: harassment^   harassment^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Im getting pretty tired of his bullshit. He thinks hes the man and shit, i bet hes the onr who stole my dexiz and snow sword that i got from drop.
Back to top Go down
Filip GM
Admin
Admin

harassment^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: harassment^   harassment^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:47 pm

Hmm.. Konan.. quiet frankly you was fighting back
Back to top Go down
konan

konan

harassment^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: harassment^   harassment^ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 am

at 1st i wasnt fighting back filip i just got bs so i sed that and btw snoopie he got the snow sword from a drop yesterday but maybe he did took ur dexiz
Back to top Go down
Screamo

Screamo

harassment^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: harassment^   harassment^ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:02 pm

I find it funny that you were saying he doesn't know proper English. You're English is pretty awful. It's bad to be a hypocrite. I'm not taking sides but, watch what you say. It can make you look like an idiot in the long run.
Back to top Go down
snoopieboy
GM
GM

harassment^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: harassment^   harassment^ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm

Screamo wrote:
I find it funny that you were saying he doesn't know proper English. You're English is pretty awful. It's bad to be a hypocrite. I'm not taking sides but, watch what you say. It can make you look like an idiot in the long run.

First of all, ofcourse Sheats dosen't know proper english, to talk to me he had to use a translator :/ So don't blame konan.
Back to top Go down
Screamo

Screamo

harassment^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: harassment^   harassment^ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:12 pm

I didn't blame Konan for shit. I told him not to be a hypocrite. Don't put words into my mouth. Thanks

<3 Screamo
Back to top Go down
Chaser

Chaser

harassment^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: harassment^   harassment^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:33 am

who cares atleast yu get to fuckin play tehbyte a dont get banned for no fucking reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

harassment^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: harassment^   harassment^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harassment^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Online Truth :: Spam :: Free Talk-
Jump to: