Endless Online Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Truth

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Recruting Award and Recognition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkremaker
GM
GM
Darkremaker

Recruting Award and Recognition Empty
PostSubject: Recruting Award and Recognition   Recruting Award and Recognition I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:45 pm

I had this great idea of stating that people who've recruited should get a little basic award or just a recognition of what they had done that had help tehbyte.
It will get them very hyped up and more energize to get out there a recuite more and more so we can hit THE BIG 100
Back to top Go down
konan

konan

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Award and Recognition   Recruting Award and Recognition I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 am

great idea Very Happy admins should really give prices to advertisers knowing that they give alot of effort in it cheers
Back to top Go down
johnney

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Award and Recognition   Recruting Award and Recognition I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:16 am

well i agree and dissagree, because ya u should get recognition, but advertising should be sumthin u wanna do, so u can get more people and make the server strong, u kno?
i kno what ur sayin and it makes since, im just adding my input ;]
Back to top Go down
Ufcwarrior
Admin
Admin
Ufcwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Award and Recognition   Recruting Award and Recognition I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 pm

There is one problem about this, People can lie and get rewards so it looks like they did something good. Plus it would start to make problems for the admins.
Back to top Go down
http://tehbyte.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Award and Recognition   Recruting Award and Recognition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruting Award and Recognition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Online Truth :: Suggestions-
Jump to: