Endless Online Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless Online Truth

HomeHome PageGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

What's happening!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaser

Chaser

What's happening!! Empty
PostSubject: What's happening!!   What's happening!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Ok so i wasn't on tehbyte for a little while because i was busy but i came back on today to find that everyone's stats had gone all distorted or removed. I was talking around and they said my account would get wiped because I'm still level 193 reborn even tho i hit 1k's.

Can someone please tell me whats going on and please don't wipe me because that will be my 3rd account I've lost and its really annoying! Sad
Back to top Go down
chibi

chibi

What's happening!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's happening!!   What's happening!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:27 pm

OMG i know how u feel. I asked my bro to please train my account while i'm gone and it looks like they updated the server. I haven't logged in yet - i'm scared.

According to Nick, my stats pts are there but now. instead of hitting 16K i hit like 2k. Looks like i'm hitting like a level 155 without the reborns.

Other than that, I'll need to get scrolls cuz the teles don't work and idk - he says he changed my look and the color and style commands didn'work so... I might find an orc or a fishy idk.

I'm hoping this will all be okay by tomorrow - i'm not gonna worry bout it - cheers. Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.unholyallianceuha.webs.com

What's happening!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endless Online Truth :: Spam :: Free Talk-
Jump to: